The capabilities at Modern Log Homes are such that they can confidently take on large and difficult projects that other companies simply can’t handle. This is a company humming with character, one where innovation, hard work, initiative, dedication and top-quality results are bedrock.
You made a big decision to build or buy a log home. When it comes to the repair, modification or restoration of that home, you may think there are many options. Modern Log Homes would like to list some of the many reasons they feel they should be your only choice:
- Experience and expertise. Like one you will find elsewhere
- Caring and service. Every client becomes a friend and our full-time home office is available consistently.
- Longevity. Competitors appear in the phone book for a few years, and then are gone, while we are entering a second quarter-century of excellence.
- Flexibility to do any project large or small within reasonable driving distance from Kansas City.
- Construction practices that meet or exceed all codes and industry standards.
- All log, beams and trusses hand-crafted on site.
- Log stacking of exceptional precision.
- Every log home built appraised for more than its construction cost.
- Doors and windows of highest quality and thermal efficiency; windows with til-out features.
- No sup=contractors. MLH does it all, from septic, excavation, foundation on up., to the top of your roof.
- Unusually strong acquaintance with log quality and supply. Logs purchased direct, with a preference for Engelmann Blue Spruce, harvested from mountain regions and dead for six to twenty years.
- Able to supply all log profiles: 8”, 10”, 12”, Swedish Cope, Smoky Mountain, D-Logs and Hand-Peeled.
- Locally owned and operated in the Kansas City area, meaning your restoration dollars stay in the community.
- All engineering, design/architecture and certified stamped blueprinting done in-house.
- Inspections and structural reports and available that draw from the specialized knowledge of log construction.
- Candid advice and assistance with financing, appraisals and insurance.
- Up-front business style. Closed-end contracts with all specifications, inclusions and exclusions make plain.
- Two year warranty o all work.
- Local base of satisfied customers available to see examples of repair work, by appointment.
- Home office a showcase for materials, finishes, decorating options, log styles, etc. and to work out details of our relationship, by appointment.
- Proud members of the Better Business Bureau.
You must be logged in to post a comment.